Web Design & Development Course
The web design and development course aims to give you the knowledge and skills to start developing your own websites and web applications. This course focuses on the practical application of the technologies used to in web development.
Learn the coding languages and technologies used in web development including practical skills and knowledge to start developing your own websites. This course will also cover the emerging trends of the internet, how these come to be, and how they constantly become refined. You will learn how to keep on top of current trends to ensure you are always designing to a modern standard.
• Learn the skills you need to begin your journey into becoming a professional web developer and open yourself up to countless career opportunities.
• Gain the practical skills to start designing webpages
In this course you will learn:
• Introduction to web design & development
• HTML & CSS
• Planning a Website
• Modern Web Design
• Creating web pages
• Setting up a web server
• Content management systems
• Programming fundamentals
• Introduction to PHP and back-end languages
• PHP & Databases
• Going Live
• Web Trends
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for beginners and intermediate students who want to gain the practical skills to start developing web content, no prior knowledge or experience is required.