Graphic Design Masterclass
The graphic design training course is a 5 weeks course which aims to give you the knowledge and skills to start your design career with the latest technologies. So this course focuses on the practical application of the technologies used in graphic design.
Graphic design is visual problem solving, your aim is to create something that is pleasing to the eye and gets the attention of the viewer. But it’s not always about making things look cool! It has to work! What’s the point of having a great-looking restaurant menu if you can’t find the drinks list or what the prices are?! Or a fantastic looking website but can’t find the contact details or tell what button is for what purpose.
- Build a solid foundation in the elements of design: typography, color, and layout.
- Explore the design process to visualize compelling ideas
- Practice with hands on exercises in InDesign, Illustrator, Coreldraw, and Photoshop.
- Become job ready with internship opportunities available for students
In this course you will learn:
- Getting Started in Graphic Design
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Graphic Design Principles / Create a Poster
- Photo Editing
- Foundations of Typography
- Color for Design and Art
- Foundations of Logo Design
- Getting Started with InDesign; Tracing Artwork & Brushes
- Create a Web Layout
- Introducing Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and CorelDraw
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for beginners and intermediate students or anyone who wants to have a strong and practical understanding of graphic design. No prior knowledge or experience is required.
Have a project in mind? Tell us about it.